Summit Kids needs volunteers this summer! I give my school year volunteers a break in the summer and need help with coverage this summer!
Details about our summer program:
– Please be able to commit to at least THREE services during the summer (a minimum of one service a month for the months of June, July, and August).
– Everyone meets as a large group – so there will be kids ranging from 3 years old to 5th grade. If we have enough volunteers, we will split up into two groups.
– We have an abbreviated lesson (about 20-30 minutes) and then go outside. We play structured games – and sometimes leave room for unstructured play 🙂
– You will get training and lesson plans are provided!
– You can either take the lead (prepare and present the lesson) or assist (be an extra set of hands).
– You will NEVER be alone with the kids.
– This is a great way to be introduced to Summit Kids if you have been on the fence about volunteering! It’s a short commitment.
Please contact Ashleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.